Monday, December 31, 2012

fancy.





I wore this out to dinner to the William Penn Inn with my whole family.  The William Penn Inn is one of the nicest restaurants back at home by my parents.  We usually only go for special occasions like graduations, but they have gorgeous Christmas decorations so we went last Friday night.  Its nice to get dressed up around the holidays :)  The William Penn Inn is a historic building so I felt my new fur collar was an appropriate nod to the time.  I also got these Kate Spade tights in NYC in October and I am obsessed.  I put them on ever so carefully because I want to make sure that I don't rip them!

This will be my last post of 2012--the year I started this blog.  I'm so glad I started this blog this year.  I've met so many great people through blogging and I wanted to say thank you for reading.  I'm looking forward to all that 2013 holds.  Now let's pop some champagne!

[dress:H&M fur collar:ASOS stockings:Kate Spade booties:Target]

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!! Love those tights.

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Love from South Africa

    http://arumlilea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fur collar - so pretty! Happy New Year :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. kate spade makes the cutest tights ever! and i LOVEEE that fur collar so much. sounds like a great dinner and place to go - i love historical places like that

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like such a great night! Isn't any excuse to dress up the best? I LOVE these tights, they're perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a fancy night to dress up! You look great Jenny, those tights are awesome and I'm dying to add some fur into my wardrobe! Hope your 2013 is starting off great!!


    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete